Pneumatic & Electropneumatic Valve Positioners
The 760 Series provides a cost effective, universal approach to your valve control. The modular concept allows all models to be built on the base pneumatic unit (760P). The electro-pneumatic model (760E) is created by adapting an I/P transducer to the base, and a wide range of accessories is easily installed inside the unit. The 760 base pneumatic unit provides cam characterization, split ranging, direct or reverse actions and single or double acting without requiring additional parts. Key design features include non-interaction of the zero and span adjustments. Series 760 valve positions include provisions for internal limit switch mounting and position feedback devices without requiring additional housings. The need to stack housings that impede access to the main enclosure are eliminated. A spool valve is used to load the actuator for positioning in response to an input signal. A characterized cam provides mechanical feedback. There are linear, equal percentage and quacking opening operation cam profiles and a blank profile cam is available for custom applications. No additional parts are necessary to change between single or double acting actuators or direct or reverse action.
- VDI/VDE 3845 rotary mounting for easy installation
- Double acting or single acting service and split ranging afford application versatility in a single unit
- NACE MR-01-75 compliant material ensures operation in harsh industrial environments
- Non-interaction of the zero and span adjustments and positive cam locking mechanism significantly reduce the calibration and setup
- Modular design reduces inventory because it allows interchangeable spare parts
- Comes standard with 3 cams, linear, quick opening and equal percentage for application versatility
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.