Smart Valve Positioner
Marwin's 2-IQ Smart Positioner has superior accuracy, long-term reliability and ease of use. The unit is available with or without Profibus PA or HART proto-cols, and is designed so that optional modules for alarms and positioner feedback are easily plugged in or snapped on.
The unique positioners can give unequalled performance from Marwin ball valves when used for control in a process. The 2-IQ is loaded with standard features including:
The ability to change the valve's action at the touch of a button
Characterization of the flow pattern through the positioner
Tight closing feature
Other impressive standard features include loop powered control. There is no need to have a sepa-rate power supply as the positioner runs from the signal leads. The 2-IQ will withstand 175°F (79°C) ambient temperature and a shock resistance of 10g. It has a resolution accuracy of < 0.05%.
- Automatic five step positioner setting
- Excellent in combination with Marwin UT Series pneumatic actuators
- Very low air consumption when idle, regardless of supply air pressure
- Fully integrated gage block resulting in a compact positioner complete with pressure gauges
- The display is visible while the instrument is in operation so the operating data may be continually reviewed
- Four modes of operation: automatic, manual, configuration and initialization
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.