The ER Series electric actuators provide economical, compact electrical automation for quarter-turn valves.
Features & Benefits
- High quality, economically priced, reversing quarter-turn actuators ideal for automating ball valves
- Compact and rugged design to develop high torque in minimum space
- Available in 13 listed sizes from 100 in-lbs to 14040 in-lbs torquer
- Many standard and optional features
- Terminal strips in all sizes allow easy and efficient wiring
- Wiring diagram is furnished inside the actuator housing
- Most sizes/housings feature easy manual over-ride
- Optional auxiliary limit switches are used for sequencing operations, control of other equipment or additional signaling devices, independent of the power supply
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.