High Performance Three Piece Ball Valve
The MS3000 is a Class V shutoff, heavy duty, metal seated ball valve that is designed for pressure up to 990 psi and temperatures up to 1000F. It is ideal for condensate, steam or gas service.
- Heavy duty, metal seated design
- Designed for pressure up to 990 psi (69 bar)
- Temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C)
- Ideal for condensate, steam or gas service
- Wide variety of end connections available
- Class V shutoff
- Adjustable, live-loaded graphite packing
- 3 piece valve assembly for easy maintenance
Size range: 1/4″ – 2″, 3″ x 2″ (sch. 160 pipe bore)
Body type: 3-pc, non swing-out design
End connections: flanged, NPT, weld, custom
Pressure rating: up to 990 psi wog (69 bar)
Temperature range / WSP: up to 1000°F (538°C)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.