Characterized Insert Ball Valve
The Cv3000 is a V-type control valve for precise control allowing high pressure drop capability with straight through flow and bubble-tight shut-off. Materials of construction for the valve or insert include Hastelloy B, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C, Bronze, Monel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other special materials such as Duplex, 254 SMO and Titanium. A variety of seat materials are available including PTFE, Carbon or Stainless filled PTFE, Delrin or Peek.
- Uni-directional control valve
- Zero leakage shutoff, soft seated
- Upstream Cv plate control element
- Field replaceable Cv control element
- Customizable flow configurations
- Seat or Cv insert to ball lapping is not required
- Same additional features as 3000 Series valve
Size range: 1/2″ – 4″, reduced port; 1/4″ – 3″ full port
Body type: 3-pc, non swing-out design, optional ends
Standard Cv plate sizes: 15°, 30°, 60°, 90° + 1/16″ & 1/8″ linear slot
Pressure rating: up to 4000 psi WOG (275 bar) and ASME Class 1500
Temperature range / WSP: -20°F to +550°F / up to 450 psi steam; -29°C to +288°C / up to 31 bar steam
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.